P7 Transition Information

P7 Transition Important Information re Travel, Free School Meals and Transport

You can apply for school transport if you are attending your catchment school and the distance of your main residence from school is over three miles for secondary school. Further information is available at https://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/support-pupils/school-transport/1

Applications for free schools meals and clothing grants can be made at https://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/food-clothing/free-school-meals-school-clothing-grants

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: