- Register: Absent/apologies: Oceane, John, Daniel, Murray
- Welcome – Mr Burgess welcomed the reps and explained that he has collected all the evidence from last year and sent it to Keep Scotland Beautiful to apply for a new Eco Flag. We expect that we will hear back from them soon and hopefully we will have a nice new flag to fly on our new flagpole next to the Astro pitch. Mr Burgess explained that he is going to focus on other things this year, and that Ms Mitchell will be helping to organise the eco committee. He thanked everyone for their work so far and told the reps that he is excited to see their work this year.
- Aims of the Group – We looked at the Ten Topics that we can explore this year in our Eco meetings. Ms Mitchell introduced the Environmental Review – a document which will help us to choose what topic we will focus on this year. Reps will help Ms Mitchell to complete this over the coming weeks.
- Ideas from the reps – Some reps shared some ideas that they already have for making the school more eco-friendly. Ellen highlighted that litter can be an issues, and Gabriella and Hannah suggested a litter picking group. This is something we will think about and discuss next meeting. Gabriella asked if reps could have badges so that everyone knows they are the reps, Ms Mitchell explained that she will have them ready for next meeting.
- Work for next meeting – Ms Mitchell gave out some examples of Eco-Codes, reps can use these as inspiration to design their own. We will review them next meeting and decide on one to be displayed around the school.
- Some reps needed to leave early, but photographs were taken of the remaining reps to go on the Eco board. Ms Mitchell will take photos of the other reps at a later date.
Next meeting will be in early December 2018